My Blog List

Thursday, November 25, 2010

ThE FirsT Hari RaYa AidiLfiTri.........................


          every religion has its day Raya. Hari Raya Aidilfitri Islam is where Muslims able to fast for one month in the month of Ramadan. This year my family in the village Raya our site is in Rantau Panjang, Kelantan. On the eve of Hari Raya which is very lively due to meet with all of his uncle and mother. Raya clothes my family this year themed purple. Family while my uncle was green. That night we burned the chicken and beef satay to offer on the Day of the next day. My grandmother is also preparing "Rice impit" and''Peanuts Kuah''. That food is usually prepared for the day my grandmother Raya Puasa.

        On the morning of our Raya Get ready to perform Solat Hari Raya. Before that, we greet each other and our breakfast to fill the empty belly in the morning feast. We're prepared to go to the mosque to pray feast. After prayers we greet the congregation of the mosque to another. After that, we all gathered at my grandparents house. one where the atmosphere is very lively little sisters are so happy when given duit raya

        We also took the opportunity to visit the Day of our relatives in the village. I also got to meet my cousin who at the time when we are studying in a school. While in school before we were so close once. He also helped me a lot in education. Besides, I could see my classmates. I see so little terkejuk fat than before.

       For pengetahuaan all this year is the Day Better me than the Day of last year because last year I had to Raya with a stick to be able to crash at night Raya Puasa days ago. In the last school I was prevented MC for 2 months. With that I am grateful to God for another member the opportunity to live and to complete this task. Thank you ahead of me. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment