My Blog List

Sunday, November 7, 2010

About myself....



The first niece
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
         My name Abd Rahman Hilmi Bin Mat Razali, I am nineteen years old, I was born on October 6, 1991 at the Kuala Krai Hospital, Kelantan. My father's name is Mat Razali Bin Muhammed,he is 52 years old. He comes from the Tanah Merah while my mother's  name Siti Zailah Binti Mohd Yusuff came from Rantau Panjang. She is 46 years old. 


       At first, my father worked at the Sekolah Menegah Teknik  Kuala Krai, as a teacher of  Electronic and hostel warden at the school. My mother was a full-time homemakers. When I was seven years old my father was transferred to duty at the Sekolah Menegah Teknik  Tanah Merah. Up to this day my family lived in Tanah Merah. I have eleven brothers, two male  nine female, the eldest and second eldest each had married. My third sister is studying in institutions of higher learning in the country, while I was the fourth child, I am also currently studying at the University College of the Nation of Islam Selangor (KUIS). My sister is studying in form five and he will avoid Sijil Penilain Malaysia examination (SPM) this year. 


      My sister who is also enrolled in the sixth and just avoid facing the Penilaian Menegah Rendah examination (PMR) this year. While my sister who was also seventh in the level of a prohibited level. My sister is studying in eighth primary level exams just Ujian Penilain Sekolah Rendah(UPSR) this year. My sister who also is ranked ninth lace that was in class four. My sister who also is ranked tenth in the lower third degree. While my youngest brother was seven years old. My early education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Suria 1, Tanah Merah Kelantan. Is prohibited while on stage I learned in school Maahad Muhammadi Rantau Panjang. And I also sit the final exam Sijil Penilaian Malaysia(SPM)in the school. 


       My hobby is different but I am more inclined to vigorous activities such as hiking, forest meredasi with four wheels and rear drive. I like eating plain rice with fried chicken and drinking plain water. My sweet experience is that when my family went on holiday in highland cemeron at which time all members of my family to vacation together.
     
      My family are staying at a nearby boarding house with tea plantations. The atmosphere there was cold, night air was quite cool. We also had the chance to visit vegetable farms there. We also spare time to visit the tea processing factory. I was a bitter experience is that I never had an accident during the fasting month last year. The incident occurred late at night, then my journey from the Tanah Merah and want to go to Rantau Panjang.


       I was unconscious in the incident. so-so I've been in the hospital. I got 18 stitches in leg and hand. knee crack and I left. Nor is a new experience for the first time I derada the quiz to register to sit for one semester in the last semester, where I met many new friends here. I also got a different experience when learning to avoid at first. That's all from me, yours Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment